Job description / Role
Finance & Compliance Manager required for a Dubai Group
We need a team-oriented and proactive Finance Manager for a group of companies who has a good head for figures and for dealing with complex modeling and analysis, as well as a sound grasp of financial systems and procedures. You must be able to communicate well on all levels. You need to be able to clearly communicate relevant and timely financial and management information effectively, such as KPI’s, charts, and graphs.
Financial Management Duties:
• Help develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive processes to enable multi-P&L revenue tracking for numerous program executions.
• Review monthly fees and expenses and analyze client financials
• Prepare journal entries for Corporate Finance
• Provide strategic financial counsel
• Develop internal budgets, projections and forecasts
• Analyze monthly financial statements for accuracy and explain significant variances to budget or forecast.
• Drive profitability by working with account teams to improve resource management
• Assist Account Teams in pricing client proposals and developing client budgets
• Communicate with clients regarding billing and accounts receivable issues
• Facilitate monthly billing – liaison between account staff, project management team, contract office and billing department.
• Collaborate with project management and account teams on client budgets, revenue analysis and project audits
• Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders in order to effectively deliver on client and company goals
Project and Resource Management
• Review management reports, including Missing Time, Utilization, (Over)/Under Service and Client Profitability.
• Identify and communicate areas of concern and work with Account Staff to reach targeted metrics
• Ensure Account Staff compliance with company policies including ethics policies, revenue recognition, time entry, travel and expense policies, billing and accounts payable
• Comply with company policies and procedures including ethics policies and revenue recognition
• Supervise team of 1-2 finance professionals.
• Assist in Account Staff training on internal systems, procedures and project management skills
• Manage letter of intent/client contract process and ensure that projects are managed in accordance with contracts; assist with project budget tracking
• Work actively to enforce company compliance policies to make sure procedures are followed accordingly
• Running compliance with contracts and internal processes with customer agreements
• Work together to redefine and improve the compliance processes
AED 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Health Insurance
Masters in Accounting/Finance with 5-6 years of accounting/financial management in the service industry. Advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
Public relations/Marketing Communications industry experience is preferred. Qualified candidates are client service oriented and equipped with strong financial analysis, management and communication skills, a team player attitude and possess a strong work ethic.
Experience in multi-industry is required to lead the group financials.
About the Company
A well-established business setup services company in Dubai.