Job description / Role
Wanted: Dubai, Financial Controller, 6 month maternity leave cover working part-time 8.30am to 1.30pm. Paying up to AED18K per month for part-time hours. Would suit a mum at home as preference is for someone with a spousal visa. Role to start 3rd March to 10th October, including handover times. It is a stand-alone position with reporting to the directors locally in the UAE.The main aspects of the job include:
* Full financial / management reporting to include producing a monthly finance pack for submission to Head office in the UK and weekly fee forecasting reports
* Supplier maintenance and payment, credit control
* Bank reconciliation and online banking to include all payments
* Preparing and processing Payroll Payments through WPS process as well as staff expense processing
* All data entry work associated with accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting
AED 16,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Seeking someone who is an experienced financial controller. Regarding the size of the office, they are 25 staff (majority of them being in the Abu Dhabi office but the finance reporting is done combined for both offices).
* There is on average 20 - 25 sales invoices to be raised each month. So it is an all-encompassing role in that you do the entire finance function but not one of high volume.
* We need someone who has proven experience doing this.
* Seeking someone who has a spousal visa, ideally a mum at home who is looking for part-time work.
About the Company
Headway has a proactive approach to recruitment and the methodology we employ ensures we take the time to understand the needs of both clients and candidates to guarantee the right fit.
We aim to create open, consultative partnerships with our Clients and Candidates whilst maintaining an honest and professional approach at all times.
As a team we are ethical yet innovative; focused yet flexible; realistic yet enterprising. We believe in earning our success by working with you to create yours.