Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a mid-sized international company with offices worldwide, Swisslinx Middle East is looking to source an experienced Finance Director, responsible for their UAE and regional offices.
This is a senior management position in which the successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and COO. You will be managing a team based in the Dubai, as well as regionally.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Full responsibility for reporting (locally and regionally)
• Overseeing the preparation of financial budgets and statements
• Providing support to the senior management across the board
• Providing effective financial support and identifying any key risks
• Responsible for external auditing as well as ensuring all compliance requirements are met
To be considered for this role you should possess the following requirements:
• Experience at senior managerial level
• Ability to work, communicate and deliver at a high quality standard
• ACCA, CPA or equivalent preferred
• Willing to travel across the MENA region
• Experience within Insurance field a huge plus
To round up your profile, you should have outstanding and articulate communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Fluency in Arabic of advantage. Our client is looking for a professional with attention to detail and the necessary discretion and reliability. You should be dynamic, well-organized and a successful multi-tasker.
Our client offers the right individual an outstanding exposure to the market and field, long term career development, and competitive remuneration.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.