Job description / Role
Our client, a medical service provider in Abu Dhabi, is seeking to hire an experienced Finance Director to head up their finance operations for the entity.
Our client is a leading service provider within the medical industry, backed by a private equity firm in the UAE. They are currently looking to hire an experienced Finance Director for their operations in Abu Dhabi.
Reporting to the CFO and the leadership team within the private equity firm, this person will be responsible to;
* Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position.
* Take overall control of the company's accounting function.
* Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
* Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
* Lead and develop the finance team(s).
* Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
* Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed across management teams and departments and countries.
* Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
* Present annual accounts to the Board of Directors.
* Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
* Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
* Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
* Ensure timely MIS reporting on monthly basis
* Support in developing a Cost Reduction Strategy while implementing international best practices
* Maintain relationships with Investors and Lenders including addressing any adhoc requests
* Complete financial analysis reports on monthly basis including timely completion of any dashboard reporting
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive salary of 40,000 - 45,000 AED per month, all-inclusive of basic and transport allowances. In addition, candidates will be provided with medical insurance, annual flights, discretionary bonus and any other company benefits. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to take on a challenging role within the medical services industry in the UAE.
The successful candidate for this Finance Director role will have a professional finance/accounting qualification with have 8-10 years of financial accounting and management experience. Candidates must have experience within a private equity firm or come from the Big 4, prior to gaining industry experience at a similar level. The ideal candidate for this role will be a team player with strong decision-making, communication and interpersonal skills to be able to effectively business partner with stakeholders.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.