Job description / Role
NTS Group is working with a leading regional player to recruit a Finance Director Gulf & KSA for their offices in Dubai. Reporting to the Regional CFO, this position is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the companies results, high-quality external reporting, working effectively with external advisors and cross-functional teams on a range of finance projects.
• Leading the transformation of a range of global existing reporting processes, improving the technology or systems, improved reporting, better controls and more timely results.
• Responsible for key projects with the finance tech team, including finance systems, to develop a roadmap for development, ensuring that key systems will be fit for purpose as the business grows in size and complexity.
• Managing the transformation of system design and integrations, ensuring financial data is flowing accurately through all systems and optimising those processes.
• Overseeing the month end reporting process, to ensure that the monthly results are accurately reported on time, both internally, and to external stakeholders.
• The key objective is the improvement and refinement of the month end process to ensure quicker, more efficient monthly reporting, alongside a deeper understanding of results at an earlier point in the month.
• Overseeing the production of the annual and interim review report, liaising with compliance, legal, Co Sec, Investor relations etc in the process of doing so, and preparing reports for the Board and Audit Committee.
• Liaising cross - departmentally to ensure the production of good quality accounting technical papers for internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Experience in running a smooth month-end process in a large, multi-jurisdictional, listed organisation.
• Ability to automate labour intensive month-end and other tasks and work with engineering teams to finesse data pipelines for more efficient processes.
• Listed company financial reporting experience.
• Excellent working knowledge of financial systems - good Netsuite literacy preferred.
• Good data interrogation skills.
• Strong accounting and financial reporting technical knowledge.
• Ability to manage teams well, developing team members and providing exceptional leadership.
• Strong communication skills:
• able to effectively build relationships and communicate across multiple departments; and
• Strong written communication skills, including an ability to write well crafted documents, easily understood by non finance departments as well as recipients such as auditors.
• Flexible, good work ethic, ability to work with the team and independently, self starter with ability to bring other, non-financial, teams along a journey.
• Good risk assessment and prioritisation skills.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Commercial Finance Manager
Middle East Executive