Job description / Role
About Our Client:
A large, successful Listed multinational investments holding group with operations across the world.
* Provide overall financial planning, reporting and analytical support to operations and the regional leadership team to help achieve business and financial results
* Coordinate and review financial closing and consolidated results in accordance with IFRS, and other regulatory requirements
* Manage financial accounting, month end closing and controlling various Financial and accounting systems
* Lead the monthly forecasting, annual budgeting and strategic planning processes
* Manage and develop relationships with stakeholders effectively
* Provide monthly presentations at board meetings
* Ensure treasury management, cash flow reporting and liaison with local banks
* Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts including collation of information from Group entities
* Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual departmental reports
* Financial analysis of month on month movement in financial position and spend analysis
* Ideally be qualified from the Big Four with at least 5 years of experience post-qualification within an investments / financial services business (not a bank)
* A total of 8+ years of experience, ideally within investments holding/ private equity/ an inorganic growth driven corporate
* Will have extensive knowledge of IFRS & ideally public company reporting
* Tax knowledge of the UK & Singapore are preferable, in addition to expected knowledge of the UAE tax regulations
* Supervision of team members including their professional and personal development.
Salary and Benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer