Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently exclusively managing a search project for a Finance Director for a large healthcare business, to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning.
• The Finance Director will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as managing all possible risks and investments.
• You will ensure revenue objectives are achieved by maintaining and adhering to accurate accounting and reporting functions.
• By reviewing and analyzing finances, you will ensure compliance with regulations within the industry.
• Responsibilities also include verifying integrity and accuracy of financial operations (including but not limited to A/P, A/R, GL, Revenue Recognition, and Cash Management and other financial functions), developing efficient processes, directs the preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements and various other reporting.
• You'll support the CEO as well as other senior management team members in overseeing the planning, control and effective utilization of the financial resources of the organization.
AED 38,000 to 42,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 10 + years of progressive finance experience, with at least 7 years in a leadership role
• Demonstrated ability to lead across more than one country
• Advanced understanding of all financial disciplines accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning
• Able to work in a fast pace work environment balancing multiple projects and embracing change Preferred back ground in healthcare companies, but not mandatory.
• Arabic language preferred.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical