Job description / Role
This European focused venture capital firm is looking for a Fund Controller; someone with prior private equity or venture capital experience, to join a senior role reporting into the CFO.
This firm has funded some of the fastest growing business of modern times. Their portfolio is filled with now household names and they are growing stronger and stronger in terms of funds under management. They have 4 funds and are in the midst of raising a 5th.
* Report to Chief Operating Officer
* Responsible for the finance function, i.e. middle office and corporate
* Responsible for 2 staff members
* Manage and primary responsibility for all finance activities of the group including daily, monthly and annual reporting
* Oversee the preparation of groups financial statements including consolidated entities
* Lead annual audits in multiple jurisdictions (Cayman and DIFC) under IFRS
* Liaising with external auditors
* Contribute to closing private deals - acquisitions and disposals from finance perspective
* Coordinate the preparation and filing of required tax filings in various jurisdictions
* Experience of working within a high growth VC or PE firm
* Proven experience of building a finance function from scratch, including processes, teams, systems
* ACA/ACCA Qualified
* Proven strong financial reporting and reconciliations experience
* Track record of liaising with key stakeholders to pull together timely and accurate information
* Work with the Finance team to ensure production of timely and accurate reports
* Strong Microsoft Excel and excellent communication skills
* Excellent report writing
70,000 AED a month DOE
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Head of Finance / Senior Finance Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Finance Director, Holding Company
Group Finance Director
Head of Finance IMEA