Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a large local conglomerate to find a Finance Director to join their highly skilled team.
Oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company's financial strategy and planning. Responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
* Responsible for maintaining general ledger file and associated reports and verifying accuracy of certain account balances.
* Ensure accuracy and timeliness of information processed from subsystems.
* Update subsystem information into the G/L on a regular basis.
* Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
* Retain constant awareness of the company's financial position and act to prevent problems
* Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
* Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc.)
* Oversee all audit and internal control operations
* Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
* Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
* Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
* Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
* Has worked for the "Big Four" (PwC, EY, KPMG, Deloitte)
* Financial qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) or any other relevant certification which is internationally recognised.
* At least 10 years work experience in Finance for a large multinational organisation.
* Has held Finance Director or Senior Financial Controller roles covering multiple legal entities across multiple geographies.
* Has managed a large finance team or multiple finance departments.
* Possesses strong Leadership skills and is an effective communicator
* Excellent English (written and oral) is essential.
Salary & Benefits
* 60,000 AED per month
* Private Medical and Insurance
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Head of Finance
Group Financial Controller
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East