Job description / Role
Our client is a globally renowned creative agency working with the very best clients in the region. They are looking for a switched on Finance Manager to head up a small team of dedicated experienced professionals.
• Managing company liquidity and cash flow.
• Management of direct reports: checking work, training etc.
• ROI analysis, reporting and management
• Client billing and timesheets
• Profit centers and cost centers
• Team targets
• RFP Financials
• Monthly and yearly Forecasting and Budgeting
• Monthly, yearly and 3-yearly forecasting and reporting to HQ in London
• Checking, approval and auditing of Monthly reports to London
• Team Management
• Close relationship with Operations Director and CEO
• Managing and meeting with Group MD and Team leaders re revenue.
• Growth structure of the agency / KPI settings
• Banking / Management
• Yearly audit with BDO.
• Financial, Industry and Business Knowledge
• Internal Reports for CEO to understand business, opportunities, etc.
• Staff hours
• Production hours
• Account Handling
• Awards budgets Etc.
• Tax / Government Compliance
• ESG Compliance
• Risk register
AED 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Ideally from the creative side but that is not essential
• Must have a finance degree, ideally with a masters as well
• Must be certified (CMA, ICCA etc.)
• Must have at least 5 years experience in a similar role
• Energetic, enthusiastic finance person who sees the commercial benefit of good fiscal management
• Must have the ability to financially challenge creative ideas right up to CEO level.
• This is not a "yes sir" position. We want a dynamic commercially astute finance professional
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Head of Finance
RTC-1 Employment Services
Finance Manager - Retail
Senior Finance Manager