Job description / Role
My client is an international Real Estate business with a global presence, provide a range of commercial and residential services.
As a key member of the regional leadership team, the Finance Director, who will report to the CEO Middle East. The role will cover the following geographies in the Middle East region: UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Egypt, with direct reports in each location. They will be expected to regularly report to Group Finance. Travel within the region is also required.
* Ensure overall leadership of Middle East accounting, financial management and compliance function underpinned by effective financial controls
* Support the regional leadership board in formulating financial plans in accordance with the strategy determined by the Management Board
* Deliver a "Fast Helicopter" commercial view and advise on long-term business and financial planning
* Liaise with business partners / JV partners in the different countries
* Manage and run the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process for the region
* Manage the Remco process with HR and report to central
* Provide an oversight on tax, internal controls and audit related matters
* Must be Arabic speaking
* Must hold professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CA or equivalent
* Minimum of 12+ years of working experience in a corporate finance position within a fast-moving and dynamic business environment
* Ideally 5+ years in a senior corporate finance management position, within a multi-national organisation.
* Experience in Professional Services or Real Estate industry preferred
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Finance Director, Holding Company
Head of Finance / Senior Finance Manager
A Leading Company In UAE