Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a large newly established holding company, with local and international investments. With a broad portfolio of major enterprises including energy, utilities, food, agriculture, healthcare and logistics, amongst others.
* Develop, review, and maintain accounting related policies, procedures, and authority matrix and ensure proper application of the accounting standards and regulations
* Maintain day-to-day control on accounting systems to ensure the complete and accurate processing of financial data in accordance with internal procedures
* Manage vendor liability accounts to ensure payment of invoices conducted within pre agreed terms
* Authorise and process invoices to pay vendors on payment due dates
* Review and Filing of VAT returns and VAT reporting
* Manage accounting transactions associated with HR's personnel actions for the authorities at group level and corporate which includes payroll and benefits for entitled employees and disburse payments accordingly
* Prepare and manage payroll budgets at group level and shared services
* Review and approve expense claims
* Approve petty cash related transactions and receipts
* Managing external relationships pertaining to Payments and Systems, in particular relationships with banks of the holding company and its Authorities and also vendors for billing matters.
* Managing internal relationships and its Authorities with regards to Payments and Systems shared service offering
* Work with IT to ensure that Oracle financials, payroll and Hyperion systems are implemented, maintained and enhanced on a timely basis.
* Work with IT to ensure that financial, payroll, Hyperion and OBIEE systems are integrated with other relevant systems and its Authorities
* Ensure that processes within Finance division are automated
* Manage the monthly and quarterly reconciliations from vendors and notify in cases of discrepancies
* Liaise with IT and Projects team and Procurement & Contracts and HR to ensure appropriate integration with Finance modules/processes
* Deliver additional tasks that may be delegated or assigned from the Finance Manager and deputised tasks as required
* Creates an environment where team members consistently drive to improve performance
* Manages team with full accountability for achieving overall agreed objectives
* Manages by effectively empowering team members
* Takes responsibility for mentoring high potential and most critical talent in their career progression
* Reviews performance of team and addresses performance issues quickly through clear decisions Information Security related
* Must speak Arabic and English
* Hold significant experience in accounting, payroll and payment processing
* Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant or similar Accounting Qualification with significant professional experience
* Knowledge of financial and payroll system implementation
* Knowledge of financial planning
* Knowledge of reputed financial / accounting systems
* Knowledge of financial planning and budgeting
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
* Demonstrate leadership skills, managing team
* Demonstrate strong planning, organization and analytical skills
* Demonstrate internal and external stakeholder skills
* Strong written and oral skills
70,000 AED a month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.