Job description / Role
My client a leading investment group is looking to hire an experienced Finance Director to supervise and control all Finance aspects of a growing and innovative portfolio of businesses within the group.
• Work with the Advisory Board and Business Units’ Presidents to develop high-quality business and financial strategies and plans ensuring alignment with short-term and long-term objectives set by the Advisory Board.
• Enforce adherence to financial policies and procedures, best practices of Corporate Governance and propose improvements where necessary
• Review financial and non-financial periodic reports and identify areas of improvement
• Fluency in English
• Currently based in the UAE (ideally in Abu Dhabi)
• Proven track record of finance leadership position in renowned organizations - investment or finance would be beneficial.
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and IFRS
• Professional Qualification (CPA, ACCA, CA, etc.)
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Green Gulf Careers
Irwin & Dow
|Al Ain||30 Sep|