Job description / Role
As Head of Finance and HR, you will take overall responsibility for all finance related matters within the organization, e.g. management/corporate reporting, daily accounting, annual accounts, audits and ensure compliance with local and corporate requirements and coordinate assistants attached to the position.
• Prepare and maintain all accounting-related documents
• Capture and record all financial transactions within the 2 legal entities
• Handle and manage the overall Company Finances (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking, etc.) for 2 legal entities
• Maintain 2 Separately accounting books for the 2 entities (one mainland, one Free Zone)
• Reconcile and prepare quarterly VAT returns.
• Prepare local reporting requirements to Jafza, Federal Tax Authority, Ministry of Finance and Labor departments
• Active participation in the periodic local executive management meetings
• Evaluate and establish workflows and internal controls related to Finance and Personnel Structure to make sure they are in par with current regulations
• Be contact person for the headquarter for all finance related topics
• Ownership of the weekly and monthly reporting to the headquarter
• Prepare analysis and reports for the headquarter if needed
• Prepare and present financial reports and analyses to the Managing Director as needed.
• Responsible for Finance Department's financial reporting, budget, and long-range planning (LRP) strategy with coordination of the MD
• Responsible for the yearly Audit Compliances
• Fully manage the Account Receivables/Overdues process
• Follow up with Sales + customers (if need be) on payments and Overdues
• Manage collections management for delinquent accounts
• Manage the corporate banking accounts with entries and upkeeping
• Manage Payments/checks/remittances etc.
• Process improvements to enhance periodic reporting to remain relevant while continuously improving the quality of reporting and analytics provided to the business.
• Assist MD on the budgeting processes
• Closely assist MD on balancing the P&L as needed as per overall strategy
• Participate in financial model simulations as needed by MD and offer advice
• Handles all PRO tasks: visa applications, renewals, cancellations, admin, disputes, contracts.
• Monitor all company contractual obligations like Rentals, Leases, Insurance Policies, Annual Maintenance Contracts etc.
• Prepare and execute the monthly payroll
• Implement policies of Human Resource Management under the MD directives
• Collect, evaluate, capture, and reimburse all the staff’s expense returns as per local policies
• Monitor staff’s development progress as per MD plans and be active part of training and refreshing courses
• Handle all system IT-related topics inclusive of service providers.
• In charge of renewing and approving IT-related projects
• Manage Staff’s IT equipment inclusive of laptops, desktops etc.
• Manage the local server and monitor its performance
• In charge of the server’s maintenance and periodic maintenance
• In charge of the local ERP roll-out and overall maintenance
AED 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: +Basic health insurance + Ticket
• Experienced with Accounting software (Focus or Zoho preferred)
• Well versed in the Admin/HR laws/regulations of the UAE
• Dependable and excellent Excel skills (Huge must)
• Strong Accounting/Finance background
About the Company
For more than 60 years, Rothenberger has been a worldwide leader in producing innovative, technologically demanding pipe tools and machines for lavatory, climate-control, gas and environmental technology.
As the preferred partner of professional users, Rothenberger offers complete solutions for pipe installation and associated service and maintenance work. With more than 5,000 products made by Rothenberger, we offer the world's most complete line of modern premium pipe tools and machines, as well as environmental technology.