Job description / Role
The intern will join the regional Financial team in Dubai.
- Accounts Reconciliation - Intercompany, Supplier accounts and other balance sheet accounts.
- Posting of Monthly Journal Entries - Accruals, Deferrals, Asset Amortizations and Depreciations, revaluation of intercompany accounts and other adjusting journal entries.
- Must be keen on details and can work with limited supervision.
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel.
- Experience with Sunsystem and Q&A Vision is an advantage.
- Business school student - Major Corporate Finance
- Previous Internship (6 months) in Corporate Finance/Management Control would be appreciated.
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Office Package - Especially MS EXCEL: Advanced level is a must - VBA is a plus.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team spirit and sense of initiative
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.