This position is closed or expired.
See other Finance Manager jobs in UAE
The role holder is responsible for managing the Finance Department for an assigned Business Unit/Department for effective financial planning and budgeting; implementation of robust financial controls and financial risk management framework; ensuring adequate financial liquidity and working capital, funding and investment requirements and provisioning for accurate and timely financial accounting and operational services across the Business Unit/Department.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, is preferred
• Professional certificate (i.e. CFA, CPA, CMA or CA)
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience across the finance and/or accounting functions, with at least 4 years of leading finance department/function
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships