Job description / Role
NTS Group are working with a leading company in the UAE to recruit a Finance Manager for their offices based in Dubai. Reporting into the CFO the Finance Manager is responsible to apply accounting principles and procedures, analyse the Company’s financial information and prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements to ensure appropriate accounting control.
• Cash Flow Management & Forecasting
• Cost Controlling
• Financial Reporting & GL Management
• Budgeting, forecast and predictive analysis
• Internal Controls
• Accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Timely reporting of all monthly financial information
AED 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Flights & Medical
• Masters in Accounting/ Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance
• Qualified Accountant CPA / CA /ACCA/ CMA/CIA/CFA
• Min 5 Years Experience in Accounting & Finance
• Must have GCC Experience (UAE Experience Preferred)
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.