Job description / Role
Our client, one of the largest traders of agricultural commodities, is looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to head up their operations in Dubai.
Our client is one of the largest traders of agricultural commodities across the GCC. They have been around for over 70 years and run the wholesale distribution of rice across the GCC, US and Canada. Their headquarters in Dubai are now looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to oversee all finance and accounting operations.
Reporting to the Chairman, this Finance Manager role will be responsible to;
* Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
* Develop Finance and Accounting Systems
* Manage and lead the entire accounts and finance department
* Banking Facility Management
* LC and TR Settlements
* Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds
* Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
* Maintain banking relationships
* Arrange for equity, debt financing and Invest funds
* Review of all daily transactions
* Manage and strategizing Yearly Audits
* Credit Insurance Management
* VAT Implementation and Compliance
* Manage group accounting
* Review and approval of Vendor Payments
* Track and Management of Accounts Receivables
* Manage Treasurer/ Cashier activities
* Supervise and coordinating MIS
* Prepare of Management MIS
* Prepare of Finance and Accounting Reports
* Ensure proper documentation and filing systems
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. In addition, there will be medical insurance, flights and any other company benefits provided. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within a well-established agricultural trading entity in Dubai.
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager role will have a professional qualification with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a finance management role. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with trade finance and bank facilities management within a trading business in the UAE. In addition, candidates must have experience reporting into senior management and should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with banks and manage internal stakeholders.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies