Job description / Role
• Oversees and in-charge of the finance, accounting of group of companies.
• Oversees the maintenance of all general and subsidiary ledgers, journals and other accounting records of the operations.
• Oversees the preparation and timely submission of all financial and other management reports of the operations.
• Monitoring of audit of all accounts, records and transactions of the operations.
• Undertake financial performance review with the CEO, General Manager and Heads of Departments to maintain high awareness of their day-to-day operational decisions on financial results and provide value-adding input to enhance the business profitability.
• CPA, CMA, ACCA, University Degree or other relevant accounting professional qualifications
• 5 years experience in an manufacturing firm or 5 years as Senior Accountant in any related fields..
• Computer knowledge
• Familiar with Manufacturing Management and Point of Sales Systems
About the Company
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE.
Finance Manager (Payables & Inventory)
Green Gulf Careers
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||23 Oct|
INC System Integrations