Job description / Role
Kemipex FZE is a well-known supplier of chemical raw materials mainly to the Middle East and African countries. We supply high quality products from well-known multinational principals to the Lubricants, Rubber, Coating, Foam and Adhesives industries. We are highly reputed group within the market for being a strong competitor as well as an employer of choice. Due to our strong growth in business we are now seeking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager.
• Reporting to the Directors you will be responsible for reviewing the workflow of the accounts department, looking at ways to allocate work to the team and create efficiencies in the processes and systems used.
• Besides this you will also oversee and approve all day to day accounting functions, ensuring the team meets deadlines creating and submitting all financial reports for final approval and sign off and timely delivery to the Directors.
• The successful applicant should be a qualified CA or similar and possess excellent communication skills, well versed with all accounting standards, banking functions and ERP System with a minimum of 5 years GCC experience in international trading.
• You will be an excellent man manager with proven track record of getting the best from your team.
AED 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Organizing and implementing company accounting processes and systems
• Banking negotiations
• Managing the accounts team
• Cash flow Management
• Stakeholders Management
• Previous experience in an international trading company managing high volume transactions
• Staff Management and process and system implementation
• ERP management and implementation
• Degree with ACA, ACCA or similar qualifications
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Highly organized with strong time management skills
• Experience with several ERP Systems
• Good communication skills – Oral & Written
You will work with a company that is growing fast and help you to grow and develop your professional career, should you possess the potential.
Should this sound like the opportunity you are looking for and you meet the requirements of the role, please send your resume now.
About the Company
Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, Kemipex is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
INC System Integrations
Finance Manager (Construction)
|Abu Dhabi||17 Dec|
Assistant Financial Controller