Job description / Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, the primary role of the Finance Manager is to manage the Finance function and deliver the financial reporting and operations of the Middle East business.
• Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company, including accounts payable, account receivable and payroll
• Manage finance department employees
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports as required and to deadline
• Responsible for implementing and updating financial processes in QMS
• Responsible for understanding and adhering to financial regulations and legislation
• Supporting the Finance Director with strategic analysis and planning
• Responsible for the day to day controlling of income, cash flow and expenditure
• Recognised accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA, etc) is essential
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ post-qualification experience in a finance position, preferably with a multi-national company within the Corporate Business Services sector
• Relevant Middle East experience preferably in UAE and Qatar is essential
• Experience of managing a finance team is essential
Knowledge and Skills
• Good IT skills (Word, PowerPoint & Outlook) is essential
• Advanced Excel skills is essential
• Exceptional English language stills, both written and verbal is essential
• Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Navision would be an advantage
• Excellent mathematical skills, with a solid understanding of accounting practices
• Solid understanding of business principles and practices
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent planning & organizing skills
• The ability to demonstrate a flexible approach and support for innovation and for organisational change
• The ability to function effectively when under pressure and prioritize tasks as required; to react quickly to changing requirements and meet deadlines
• The ability to lead a team and delegate work efficiently
• Honesty and integrity
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.