Job description / Role
• The Finance Manager is accountable for the financial integrity and risk management of the operation, this includes development of a financial operational strategy, following international standards of financial controls, in daily, monthly and annual reporting.
• Propose and implement effective cost saving initiatives.
• Establish a plan to maintain integrity in handling, managing, safeguarding and protecting company assets in compliance with Company standards.
• Management of cash flow and working capital of the Company and maintain a healthy cash balance.
• Prepare a schedule / templates to execute the yearly budget in time.
• Timely submission of quality monthly financial reports and other ad-hoc reports as required by the Management for analysis and supporting decision making.
• Conduct fortnightly debtors meetings with relevant stakeholders and ensure all invoices have been issued to the customer and no outstanding issues remain on the invoices.
• Timely submission / accounting of financial for monthly reporting requirements.
• Maintain all financial records as per the financial requirement.
• Periodic assessment of debt ageing reports in coordination with responsible manager.
• Prepare accurate reports following internal and external audits.
• Supervise Finance Team to ensure all the accounting entries are posted in a timely manner.
• Ensure Finance team have skills and knowledge required of their roles.
• Ensure debtors are within credit days and terms, and creditors invoices settled as per credit terms.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with a professional accounting qualification (e.g. CPA, CA)
• Minimum 5 years of progressive finance experience in one of the Big 4
• Experience working in a finance leadership role
• Excellent knowledge in IFRS and group accounting plus consolidation
• Advanced skills working with Excel and Accounting software packages
• Interpersonal Effectiveness
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Business Awareness
• Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
• Attention to Detail
• Influence and Negotiation
About the Company
ISS-GF is recognised as a premium supplier of end to end supply chain services. We have owned offices and affiliate office representation in more than 100 countries worldwide. We provide a comprehensive range of sustainable solutions tailored for all your individual logistics needs.
Our vision is to be recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of end to end supply chain solutions.
We expect each member of our Senior Management Team in every country to be at the forefront of our business. With a management team dedicated to leading from the front, we become your true logistics partner.
Our mission is simple, to always be: "Easy To Do Business With".