Job description / Role
Finance Manager - 18 month contract from August 2019 - Exciting EXPO related Project
Finance Manager - Dubai - EXPO related project/company
• New start up business about to be set up established for the run up to the EXPO 2020, the duration of the event and post event completion, demobilization.
• Our client seeks a Finance manager, they are involved with events management and production. candidates should have UAE experience, be familiar with a start up and also have led a finance team in the middle east.
If you would like to be part of a very exciting project, event and organisation, please apply.
• Degree qualified
• Middle East experience
• Ideally be already in the UAE
• Be familiar with a start up
• Have led a finance team in the middle east
• Events management experience is highly desirable
• Excellent written and spoken English (Arabic desirable)
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.