Job description / Role
We are seeking a young Finance Manager, stepping up from Chief Accountant level, for the Middle East business to run the complete Financial Management including control of Budgets, Financial transactions and documentation. You will look after the Monthly Financial Reporting and will be the Key Partner on all Finance matters with the local MD & management.
The role reports to the FC in the UK.
• Preparation of month-end P&L reports; Head Office Balance Sheet reporting analysis; current and new business pipeline analysis; debtor reporting and input of results into the reporting package
• The key Finance Partner supporting the local MD.
• Working closely with Account Managers to ensure control of client budgets through regular reconciliation.
• Ensure positive working capital management prompt processing of sales and purchase invoicing and effective WIP management.
• Control of cash-flow to ensure minimisation of financial risk; debtor management; credit control.
• Monthly and ad hoc journals.
• Directly managing a Finance Assistant
• Year-end management and statutory reporting.
• Liaise with external / internal auditors.
• Assisting London-based FC and FD with ad hoc tasks.
AED 15000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Newly-qualified Accountant (CPA, CA, ACCA)
• Able to work autonomously
• Solid experience of working in MNCs
• Very good management reporting skills
• Hands on, proactive approach with quick turnaround of tasks.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines -day-to-day running of business, monthly Flash reporting and submissions to the Central team.
• Strong excel and analysis skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to form positive working relationships with colleagues in UK
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Investment Management Company in UAE
Finance and Administration Manager