Job description / Role
• Manage month end, quarterly and annual reporting processes including monthly reconciliation and closure of the GL, intercompany reconciliation and accruals.
• Review of monthly P&L analytics and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
• Ability to manage multiple applications for commercial and financial reporting, and with an appetite to improve procedures and processes.
• Preparation of the annual statutory financial statements and management of the external audit review.
• Preparation of monthly cashflow analysis and forecasting.
• Accounting for both external and internal lease agreements under IFRS 16.
• Oversight of compliance with internal controls and processes.
• Monthly preparation of P&L forecasting.
• Manage and guide direct reports in performance expectations.
• Develop close working relationship with Commercial and Operations teams.
• Communicate effectively with Senior Stakeholders and provide timely and accurate reporting and analysis to assist the decision-making process.
• Ad-hoc projects and tasks.
AED 25,000 to 32,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent within the recognised disciplines listed below: Finance, Business or Accounting
• Post-graduate professional designation qualified (CPA/CA/ACA etc.)
• 5-10 years of experience in a management role.
• Experience in the plant and equipment rental industry, with both commercial and finance responsibilities.
• Strong technical IFRS knowledge including the new standards, IFRS 9, 15, and 16.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ziad Galadari Group