Job description / Role
The candidate will act as the Finance Manager for a subsidiary company of Ziad Galadari Group. The candidate will form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives and provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimize the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
• Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
• Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Lead and develop finance teams.
• Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
• Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
• Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
• Present annual accounts to executives.
• Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
• Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisers.
• Previous experience in Property and Real Estate
• A qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
• Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels
• Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
• Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
• High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
• Energetic, highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
About the Company
The Ziad Galadari Group is one of the UAE’s largest and most respected privately owned companies. Strong leadership and sustainable funding has allowed it to grow into one of the largest investment, trading, transporting, engineering, real estate and catering conglomerates in the UAE. With headquarters in Dubai, it now has more diverse operations in industrial and business fields than almost any other similar group in the region.
The family name has been a fixture in the UAE business community since the 1960’s but it has been Ziad Galadari who has developed his group the furthest, currently diversifying into 32 major companies, some of which rank among the largest and most active in the region.
Ignite Search & Selection
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Financial Controller / Sr. Finance Manager / Finance Manager
Manpower Middle East
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||4 Sep|