Job description / Role
• Manages and supervises the functional & administrative duties & responsibilities of the Accounts department spread over multiple office and geographies
• Ensures compliance to accounting policies & procedures
• On time preparation and reporting of periodic & year-end Financial Statements
• Preparation of budgets in close liaison with senior management
• Review and control of approved budgets
• Close monitoring and auctioning on Accounts receivable/payable
• Generating timely Management Reporting (MIS) to assist in accurate monitoring and decision making
• Staff payroll administration ((salary calculation and payment & monitoring staff benefits, e.g. Leave Salary and Indemnity)
• Maintains banking relationship (Bank Facilities, Guarantees, POS/Credit Card transactions, etc.)
• Co-ordination with auditors and making sure to achieve proper and on time reporting of reviewed and audited financials.
• Compliance to legal requirements (e.g. Commercial Registrations, Civil Aviation, Bank Guarantees, etc.)
• Maintains good relationship with customers, suppliers and other business partners and ensures all issues are being attended properly
• Monitor airline and supplier’s incentive, fixed assets, prepayments
• Responsible for BSP reconciliation and timely process
• Monitors BSP/IATA correspondences and required reports, credit card reconciliation
• Monitors general invoicing, credit limits of customers, refunds, delivery of invoices timely, AR, petty cash custodian
• Abide by Company Policy and Procedure
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum requirement’s): University graduate in accounting & finance business discipline
• MBA finance / M-COM will be an advantage
• Recognized travel qualification- IATA /UFTAA
• CRS - Computer Reservations Systems
• (Amadeus-1A, Galileo-1G, Sabre-1S)
• Should have a lead a team of accountants
• Should have worked in travel & tourism industry
• Have extensive knowledge accounting procedures in travel industry
• Excellent verbal & written communication Skills.
• Hard working and willing to learn
• Team worker
• Well versed in Microsoft Excel
• Experience in Industry Software XL
About the Company
Infinite Ties is HR consultancy & recruitment firm that partners businesses with their requirements and supports them in placement of right talents, review and implementation of policies and procedures. At Infinite Ties, we are highly devoted to providing excellent service, long term relationship and competitive pricing
We are committed to helping organizations become more productive and profitable through effective and efficient relationship strategies and tailor-made solutions for their business.
We also incorporate innovative means to procure right professionals. Our experts focus on online media to make sure that our clients receive the most suitable candidates for their organization. With our industry expertise, we understand that companies today require more than a skilled candidate; they reach for employees who are honest, productive, exhibit a positive attitude and have good team spirit.
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Ignite Search & Selection
Ziad Galadari Group