Job description / Role
• Review and analyse the Finance Reports for the project such as the Analysis of All Units, Receipt Registers for Unit Installments, Service Charges, Buyer’s Share and other fees, etc.
• Review and approve Receipt Vouchers for Unit Installments, Service Charges, Buyer’s Share and other fees
• Review and approve the release of property title deeds
• Review and approve Unit Statement of Accounts, Service charges computations of new sale and adjustment, No Liability Certificates, etc.
• Review agreements and contracts for project: Property Purchase and Sale Agreement (PPSA), Amendments to PPSA, Discount Letters, Sales Reservation Forms, Consolidations, Refunds, etc.
• Monitor and guide accountant (Staff) if they are following-up banks, consultants, suppliers, etc.
• Review and analyse the Finance Weekly Reports for all entity
• Review the Weekly Receipt Register for project
• Review and analyse the Ishraqah, Seasons and Onyx Weekly Legal Updates
• Review Payment Vouchers for supplier invoices
• Review Monthly Reports
• Review Service Charges Financial Statements Monthly Reports
• Review Cash Forecast
• Review of Monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Review Journal Vouchers
• Review and conducts counts for Petty Cash
• Review the Payroll of Ishraqah and the corresponding reports such as Leaves, Airfare, Gratuity, etc.
• Review DEWA Summary of Units
• Review payment reminders, follow-up letters and final demand letters being sent to customers
• Review RERA Reports (RT/02 and RT/04)
• Review of Financial Statements
• Liaise with the auditors for the audit
• Prepare Budget and Forecasts
• Handle and supervises tasks assigned by the CEO as required
• Minimum 3-5 Years of UAE experience is a must
• Prior experience in public accounting is a plus
• Should be able to manage staffs
• Experienced with dealing and negotiating with banks
• Experienced in contracts, acquisitions, joint ventures, etc
• Working time : Sun – Thu (9 am - 6 Pm)
• Medical Card will be provided for self
• Yearly 23 working days paid leave and air ticket will be also provided for self.
• Any national except Egyptian
• Any gender
• Will report to CEO directly
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Quest Search & Selection
Search Heads Middle East
Regional Finance Controller
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||25 Sep|