Job description / Role
• To lead the Finance Department and guide the overall company strategy and business decisions by providing financial insights and recommendations to the senior leadership and to be responsible for financial reporting and finance operations.
• Bachelor's degree with a specialization in Finance or Accounting
• Professional qualification in CA, CIMA and ACCA preferred
• Significant experience and knowledge of financial accounting, financial planning and financial management at a senior level
• Working knowledge of financial activities at a strategic decision making level within a complex environment
• Experience of effectively managing budgets and contracts with external providers at a senior level
• Extensive experience in cost centre management, budgetary control and financial forecasting
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to seek out underlying assumptions
• Strong interpersonal skills and presentation abilities
• Ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously (multitask) and move them all towards resolution
• Strong commercial acumen and negotiation and influencing skills
• Written and spoken English is essential, Arabic is preferred
About the Company
A leading ICT company in the UAE.