Job description / Role
• The Finance Manager is a key role in any finance and accounting team. They are responsible for all facets of company finance, including budgeting, allocation and planning. They advise senior stakeholders on financial issues and ensure the finance team are as efficient as possible.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
• The finance manager job description involves tasks which focus on keeping company finances running smoothly.
• They are responsible for overseeing the finance function and bridge the gap between corporate finance and structured finance departments.
• Finance manager responsibilities include:
• Providing support for cashflow planning
• Bank reconciliations
• Analysing competitor activity
• Risk management
• Creating statutory accounts
• Analysing market trends
• Financial reporting
• Tax structuring for each country of operation
• Preparing/reviewing the annual budget:
• Finance manager qualifications, skills and experience
• To meet the responsibilities included in the finance manager profile summary, professionals should be qualified by experience, with a degree in finance, economics, business studies, accounting or mathematics.
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications
• Proven experience with tax
• Strong written and verbal English
• CPA or CFA qualification
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Good communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Business acumen
• Analytical skills
• Good negotiation skills
About the Company
We are a company based in the UAE.