Job description / Role
• Accountabilities to the GCC Finance Director
• Selects, trains, coordinates and coaches adequate staff with capability to perform required assignments
• Manages preparation of forecasts and budgets
• Provides recommendations to BU based on analysis of deviations from budgets
• Provides leadership, consultancy and financial support to various company functions, teams and departments
• Acts as link between Finance and Business Units
• Ensures data integrity between Business Units, Finance and Supply Chain
• Manages the reporting processes (analytical management)
• Leads business planning and decision making processes; ensures all required financial analysis, modelling of "what if" scenarios is provided
• Ensures timely production of monthly forecasts of sales trends in coordination with business analysts; supports production planning
• Oversees monitoring of actual and forecasted cost and revenues (on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis). Tracks activity based OPEX.
• Coordinates and consolidates budget, latest estimate and variance analysis
• Leads long-term planning support activities
• Ensures there is no overdue receivables working with Customer Finance.
• Ensures all company data is collected, derived and consolidated data from all departments in order to produce reliable forecasting and plans.
• Ensures efficient processes and procedures are in place to monitor contracts (insurances, leasings, rents, etc.)
• Leads FP&A projects locally and may participate in MEA / ICON projects
• Communicates and provides direction to BU Managers about financial trends and their business implications
• Provides decision support to various stakeholders (BU’s, project teams, functions). Analyses and prepares reports to support management.
• Ensures data integrity across platforms (Hyperion, Anaplan, Budget/LE decks)
• Ensure implementation and adherence to corporate and local guidelines
• Coach and mentor Finance department staff
• Response to Audits/Controls from internal/external entities
• Ensure Finance Review of Payments SOP and Shipping Guidelines SOP are followed.
• The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
• Degree in Economics or Business Administration
• Experience of more than 8 years work in similar position in an international environment
• Experience in accounting, budgeting and planning
• Fluency in English, both in written and oral communication
• Excellent user of Office Programs as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Studies specialised in finance (financial analysis, controlling, accounting, consolidating)
• MBA would be an advantage
• Experience in various areas of finance and accounting
• Experience of 2 to 3 years in a Management position within an international finance department would be an asset
• Industry knowledge
• Basic know-how of applicable laws concerning business admin, taxes (esp. VAT), accounting and consolidation
• Basic knowledge of US GAAP
• Experience with SAP FI/CO
• Experience with BI systems (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions