Job description / Role
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will deliver high quality transaction processing, lead inventory functions, oversee direct costs and manage the budget and forecasting process. This role is suitable for candidates who have previously worked within an EPC organisation and are qualified from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
A global EPC organisation headquartered in the UK and holding a regional office in Dubai responsible for the Middle east and Africa.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
* Acting as the key interface between the Head of Finance and central operations finance team
* Communicate and partner with other departments including inventory, fleet, operations and sales
* Ensure accounting and the balance sheet are accurate
* Lead inventory functions working closely with supply chain
* Work closely with other regions and UK head office
* Ensure the forecast forecast is kept realistic and up to date
* Become a key member in the budget process
* Keep yearly cost model up to date
* Bank signatory for regional business
* AED 32,000 - 37,000 plus schooling, fuel card, flights, medical and bonus
* Must have previously operated as a Finance Manager for a EPC business based in UAE
* Must be qualified from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
* Must have a minimum of 10 years experience
* Excellent IT skills - Excel and ERP
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong accounting fundamentals and analytical skills
* Strong business partnering skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.