Job description / Role
- Lead and finalize the implementation of a new ERP
- Banking operations and FOREX management
- Maintain the accounting books: Supervise companies’ accountants & consolidate
- Strategic planning and budgeting: Propose improvements, review & challenge companies’ budgets and plans
- Management reporting: monthly, quarterly and yearly timely reports
- Governance and control: review internal policies, ensure respect of accounting rules and legal obligations including taxes (VAT)
- Cash flow optimization, supervising account receivables and companies credit terms
- Internal & external audits of the group’s companies and its potential new partners
- Min 5 years’ experience in the GCC
- Min 3 years Audit in a “Big Four”
- Experience in accounting
- ERP implementation
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization skills
- Not afraid to challenge processes and decisions
- Fast learner with good problem-solving skills
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar , a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.