Job description / Role
Our client is superb organisation in Dubai who seek exceptional candidates who possess not only the technical capability but also the personality required to perform well within a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Complete oversight over the procure to pay process comprising responsibility over.
• Timely booking of all invoices.
• Timely processing of all payments.
• Managing supplier relationships with respect to payments.
• Periodic reconciliation of suppliers balances.
• Reporting of payables KPIs.
• Reviewing other costs that are added to inventory costs to ensure landed cost of inventory is accurate.
• Periodic reporting on working capital.
• Monitor payables performance to enable provision of accurate cashflow forecasts.
• Assist in the month close process and prepare and/or perform reviews of GL ledger reconciliations.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: medical insurance
• At least 5 years’ experience with at least 2 years at a Middle Management level in Financial, Commercial or Operations Management.
• Ability to deal with all levels of staff / management / external parties in a persuasive and firm manner.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines.
• Advanced level of knowledge on ERP system
• Proven skills / experience in drafting reports / presentations to a high level of analysis and quality
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.