Job description / Role
NTS Group is currently working alongside a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit a Finance Manager in their Abu Dhabi office.
Working closely with the CEO of the business, this position is a number 1 in finance role and will be responsible for the following;
• Responsible for budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
• Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
• Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial senior accountants and accountants.
• Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
• Provides approval on orders having exceptional pricing and terms.
• Review the commercial supplier contract agreements.
• Work closely with the CEO and the GM to maximize the company’s value.
• Manage cash flow and keep a healthy position for the company and always be in surplus.
• Work as a business partner to the CEO and the business to support their strategic decisions.
• Manage the companies working capital and improve the cash conversion cycle.
• Support the finance team and implement all needed systems and changes as needed.
• Maintain proper financials for the company and manage the audit and treasury.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Excellent Leadership skills, will be leading all functions of Finance and accounting with around 30+ members
• Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills
• Must have previous experience in system implementation, such as ERP, Epicor, SAP
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quest Search & Selection
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
TGC Middle East