Job description / Role
We at Novotel & ibis World Trade Centre and ibis One Central are seeking for a Finance Manager position to join our Finance team.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Manage accounting operations, accounting close, account reporting and balance sheet reconciliation.
• Supervise month end financial closing. Assign and enforce deadlines for all stages of the closing period.
• Supervise and conducts internal audit assessment. Coordinates and analyse financial performance to Management, ACCOR ME HO and Owning Company.
• Assists in budget preparation and forecasting.
• Oversee yearly audit functions, coordinate activities with internal and external auditor to review hotel performance.
• Ensures internal policies are implemented and followed (FOCUS).
• Evaluate individual Finance team performance by conducting yearly appraisals.
• Advise Heads of Departments on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
• Analyze training needs to design associate development programs and trainings.
Your experience and skills include:
• Candidate must have previous pre-opening experience
• Previous experience in a cluster environment required (4 business units)
• Worked as Assistant Director of Finance for min 3 years
• Finance education background Bachelor / Master
• Arabic speaking would be an advantage
Your team and working environment:
• Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE