Job description / Role
Our client is a leading UK retail/hospitality business which has gone from strength to strength. To support their growth plans across the region they are now looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
The purpose of this role is preparation of the budgets and forecast, managing cash flows & financial transactions, preparing financials reports, finalizing the monthly and year end closing and proposing risk management solutions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage the preparation of the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting for P & L and cash flow in accordance with Group and owner reporting requirements.
* Providing insightful analysis for trends and exceptions include monthly forecasting and Risk / Opportunities.
* Formulating the budgets & forecasts and conducting periodic variance analysis of actual results against the budget.
* To ensure the adequacy of the internal financial controls and recommend changes in consultation with Head of Finance in order to achieve the financial objectives.
* Continuous review and up gradation of the systems, processes, policies & procedures in order to the successful accomplishment of the organizational objectives.
* To monitor the cash flow cycle and preparing cash flow forecast on monthly basis, reporting on the company's existing cash position and highlighting any anticipated cash calls (if any) from the partners to meet the operational and development cash needs.
* Preparation of MIS reports including P&L and Balance Sheet to provide feedback to the top management on the financial and operational performance of the company.
* Analysing the company's financial and operational performance to ensure the bank covenants are met satisfactorily and highlighting any upcoming risks to avoid any default.
* Oversee management of AR function to ensure timely billing and collection with clear reporting of cash flow position, including collection of tenant sales and percentage rent billing.
* Responsible for overseeing accounting procedures in accordance with international financial reporting standards.
* Review the progress payment claims from contractors against terms of the contract and project completion.
* Coordinating with internal and external auditors by providing them required information to conclude the audit in a timely manner
* Qualified Accountant with at least 7 year experience
* Team management and motivation of a finance team
* Organizational, planning and interpersonal communication skills.
Salary and Benefits
* 37,000 aed per month DOE
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Quest Search & Selection
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Emirates Refreshments Company