Job description / Role
Working as one of two Finance Managers, reporting to the Finance Director, you will oversee the financial planning, budgeting & reporting functions of the business.
My client is one of Abu Dhabi's premium retail destinations.
The purpose of this role is preparation of the budgets and forecast, managing cash flows & financial transactions, preparing financials reports, finalizing the monthly and year end closing and proposing risk management solutions
* To monitor the cash flow cycle and prepare a cash flow forecast on a monthly basis, reporting on the company's existing cash position and highlighting any anticipated cash calls (if any) from the partners to meet the operational and development cash needs.
* Compliance reporting for Banks, Tax authorities and Group / Owner requirements is planned and delivered per agree deadlines.
* Preparation of MIS reports including P&L and Balance Sheet to provide feedback to the top management on the financial and operational performance of the company.
* Analysing the company's financial and operational performance to ensure the bank covenants are met satisfactorily and highlighting any upcoming risks to avoid any default.
* Responsible for overseeing accounting procedures in accordance with international financial reporting standards.
* Coordinating with internal and external auditors by providing them required information to conclude the audit in a timely manner.
* Develop MIS reports to provide insightful interpretation of results for use across the business
* Reporting on financial performance together to highlight trends, risks and opportunities. Complete Bank Covenant reporting on time
* Manage Audit Relationship both internal and external to ensure there are no control issues and audit is completed on time.
In return my client can offer an extremely competitive salary & benefits package.
The successful candidate will have;
* Significant experience of working in the real estate / property field, ideally for a retail business
* Minimum 3 years team management experience
* A professional accounting qualification
* Excellent Accounting Standards
* Strong Internal Controls experience
* Experience with reporting of Performance, including presenting to the senior leadership
* Perfect written & spoken English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|