Job description / Role
Our client is a leading investment vehicle based in Dubai. Due to an internal move my client is looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
You will have two direct reports; Assistant Accountant and Accounting Clerk and you will be fully responsible for all accounting and financial reporting matters.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Preparation, processing and management of all financial transaction and cash flows.
* Preparation of and finalizing monthly, quarterly and year end closing procedures.
* Preparation and presentation of regular Quarterly and Annual financial reports for the Company and its' group subsidiaries and investment interests; P & L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, in accordance with Management and Board reporting requirements.
* Provide meaningful, analysis of trends and variances from budget and prior year.
* Formulating annual budgets & quarterly forecasts.
* Monitor the cash flow cycle and report on the company's existing cash position and prepare quarterly 12 month rolling Cash Flow forecasts including all future liabilities and commitments.
* Management of all payables and liaison with real estate team to ensure the timely receipt and reporting of rental and other income.
* Processing, reporting and payment of VAT returns in a timely manner.
* Financial modelling and appraisal of all real estate development projects and all non-real-estate investment opportunities.
* Review the progress payment claims from contractors against terms of contracts and project completion.
* Ensure that bank covenants are met satisfactorily and highlight any upcoming issues to avoid the risk of any default.
* Communication and presentation of the above to Senior Management and Board.
* To ensure the adequacy of the internal financial controls and recommend changes in conjunction with the General Manager.
* Continuous review of accounting and I.T. systems, processes, policies & procedures.
* Responsible for overseeing accounting procedures and reporting of overseas subsidiaries/SPV's financial performance, in accordance with international financial reporting standards.
* Coordinating with internal and external auditors by providing them required information to ensure a timely and clean/unqualified annual audit report.
* Any other duties that might reasonably be expected of this role.
* Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years post qualified experience.
* Knowledge of real estate and investment asset valuation (incl. AFS) is desirable.
* History of working with 'Big 4' audit firms to ensure delivery of unqualified audits.
* Proven team management and motivational skills.
* Organizational, planning and good interpersonal communication skills are vital to maintain on-going strong relationships internally, with associate companies and with all external contacts.
Salary and Benefits:
* 30,000 - 40,000aed per month
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Quest Search & Selection
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
RTC-1 Employment Services