Job description / Role
The finance manager is responsible for the financial health of the organization. Providing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research and activities. Responsibilities include reviewing financial reports and interpreting financial information, monitoring accounts and preparing activity reports and financial forecasts for the organization.
RESPONSIBLITIES AND DUTIES
• Oversee the operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework to be taken.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information while recommending further courses of action.
• Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies.
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Advice and provide strategies that the company should take in action.
• Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances.
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
• Ensuring compliance with required to financial controls.
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Advise on new and existing business initiatives from a finance perspective.
• Correspond with various departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
AED 18,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree required; Graduate in a relevant degree (Finance / Business / Accounting)
• Qualified accountant with 5-10 years UAE experience (CPA / CA)
• Solid experience in management accounts, budgeting & forecasting, month end accounting, financial reporting, participating in the annual audit and regulatory reporting.
• Service-orientation, time management and communication skills are required.
• Adequate IT knowledge; familiarity with the UAE Law systems.
• Fluent in English, Spoken and written. Additional languages, such as Arabic, will be a plus.
About the Company
One of the leading “TPA” , Third Party Administrators in Medical Insurance ; a subsidiary of a fortune 20 Multi National Company , with extensive operation across GCC prospering over the last 18 years in facilitating our customers beyond their expectations in all services on par with global standards.
We are committed in ensuring to provide high quality , superior, innovative and cost-effective business solutions in the areas of healthcare and insurance services and embrace the good will of being one among the best leading TPA’s in this region serving over 50 insurance companies , in administering their multiple policies as well as catering to self-funded schemes with both international and local policies amidst our stake holders.
It is significant to share our accolades, that we serve more than 1.4 million members whilst administering over AED 4 billion worth of claims annually through a dedicated team of 700 + medical professionals in our talent pool from different parts of the world. We are partnered with a broad global network of over 4,000 health care providers in the region and always thrive to delight our customer through every service we provide remarkably.
We believe in attracting dynamic , focused , self-motivated , professionals with industry expertise to join hands with us to move forward in a journey, which promises growth and career establishment as per each one’s skills and potential.