Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up with a financial services company in Dubai. Our client is looking for a Finance Manager. Reporting to the CEO, you will have the responsibility to analyze the daily financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
Your other responsibilities will include:
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff .
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
To be successful on this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
• Should be in a leading role and previously worked as a financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Irwin & Dow
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Senior Finance Manager