Job description / Role
Our Client, a Professional Service based organisation is looking for a qualified Finance Manager to join their team in Dubai. Reporting to the General Manager of the Business Unit this role will be accountable for the Financial Accounting and Reporting of the Organisation.
• Collate, prepare and interpret financial reports according to IFRS, providing commentary on financial statements
• Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
• Lead a team of up to five Accountants and instruct the team on accounting standards and how to properly book various transactions
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
• Keeps up to date of current developments relating to VAT and other taxation issues in all jurisdictions
• Prepare, review and submit monthly VAT returns for the group
• Ensure payroll is processed timely and all deductions are accurately made, and cash is maintained to meet employee payments
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
• Candidates must be degree educated in Accounting or Finance with a professional accountancy qualification such as CA, ACCA, or CPA
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience with at least 2 years working in the UAE working as a Finance Manager
• Self-motivated with experience in financial preparations and management accounting
• Sharp attention to detail with strong knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• Excellent command of English
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Finance Manager & Business Partner - Finance Controller
Irwin & Dow
Finance and Admin Manager
Middle East Executive
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC