Job description / Role
Our client is a Luxury Retail Trading business with operations across the Middle East. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager (Italian speaker) to oversee their finance and accounting function.
Our client, a leading retail business is looking to hire a Finance Manager (Italian speaker) to oversee their operations in the UAE.
* Responsible for maintaining end to end accounting control (receivable, payable)
* Liaise with auditors and support with requisite documentation
* Prepare management reports monthly to submit to the board
* Prepare budgets and forecasts and assist in the development of long-term business plans
* Identify scope for process improvements and provide recommendation for the same
The successful candidate gets the opportunity to work for a Leading Retail brand and is compensated with competitive pay and incentives.
* Italian speaker is a MUST
* Bachelors in finance or accounting/ related degrees
* CA/ ACCA/ CPA qualification is preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.