Job description / Role
A Global Multinational company based in Dubai is looking for a candidate for the position of Finance Manager to lead and take complete ownership of managing the end-to-end accounts and finance activities.
You will directly oversee the daily functions of the Finance team, monitor and analyse accounting data and information, establish company accounting methods, policies and principles.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain financial record keeping and reporting systems.
* Supervise payroll, billing, receivables, payables, cash receipts, cash disbursements, and general ledger functions.
* Produce monthly financial statements including balance sheet, profit/loss statements, and accumulative general ledger using a computer-based accounting system. Monthly reports and analysis reports to be sent to Management.
* Forecasting costs and revenues
* Budgeting and implementation of cost efficiency throughout the organization
* Ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis.
* Prepare monthly closing general ledger entries.
* Review reconciliations to ensure that they are prepared properly and follow-up on any unusual items.
* Monitor cash flow.
* Oversee filing of tax forms, income tax, and other statutory payments
* Oversee, in conjunction with independent auditor, preparation of annual audit.
* Reconcile bank and investment accounts, and prepares related journal entries
* Supervise Staff Accountants/Finance Assistants
* Overseeing and assisting in maintaining employee records, vehicles, assets and others.
* Maintaining statutory records of Company.
* Handling government related tax and statutory matters
* Perform other duties as assigned by the management
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Positive approach, capable of working in a challenging environment and the ability to creatively solve problems
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to manage or work with a team
* Should have a solution-oriented approach to problem solving and decision-making
* Should multitask, set priorities, manage timelines, and meet strict deadlines
* Should have a proven track record of leading Finance and accounting functions to a high standard.
* Should be updated with knowledge of employment laws and statutory requirements and should possess experience in developing accounting policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
* Knowledge and experience of introducing new ideas to improve team engagement.
* Master Degree in Business Administration or similar
* At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar environment and position. Preferably international company past.
* Profound knowledge of Excel
* Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
* Very high English level is a must.
Salary and Benefits
* 35,000 - 40,000aed per month DOE
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In UAE
Finance Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC