Job description / Role
• Release of various Financial reports as per the deadline including but not limited to Monthly accounts, A/R report, balance sheet, P & L account, Performance report
• Verification of Worksheets for all Quotations and Tender in coordination with the Sales Staff
• Responsible for raising Invoices within a maximum of 48 hours after delivery of goods/advise from Sales Department
• Follow up the receivables from the client and ensure payments are received within the maximum of 45 days
• Make sure that the payment to the Suppliers are always processed in a timely manner as per the terms and conditions of the Order
• Prepare the annual budget in co-ordination with the General Manager within the prescribed time
• Effective management of working capital. To manage the Fund on a daily basis, prepare cash flow and monitor the funds in a very effective manner so that operations are smoothly functioned in the Company
• To get the Company Accounts audited by the statutory Auditors as per deadline
• Payroll management. To ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to while preparing the monthly payroll
• To have a proper control of accounting software and the integrity of the data
• To have a regular Interaction and co-ordination with banks for all matters
• To ensure that the assets of the company are adequately covered under the insurance
• Age Requirement : 30 - 55
• Minimum Education: Chattered Accountant/ CPA / ACCA or equivalent degree
• Years of Experience: 8 - 10 years
• Industry: Oil & Gas Industry/Diversified Group Companies
About the Company
Buildwell HR solutions is a Human Capital Consultancy and Executive Recruitment agency that focuses on providing insight, a personalised approach and targeted solutions for our clients.
At Buildwell, you are in safe hands. Our wealth of wide-ranging experience in specialized and multilingual recruitment allows us to offer the right and uniquely tailored solution to each employer, whatever their recruitment requirements. Our extensive experience across industries, private and public sector, international markets including start-ups and M&A, provide us with a unique perspective of business, cultural and leadership challenges.
We combine our expertise of international recruitment and our deep understanding of the GCC markets together with an intimate understanding of your business to design solutions to help you overcome these challenges, grow and achieve outstanding performance.
Having led successful transformation outcomes across various organisations, our approach focuses on forging better connections that enable speed, engagement and enhanced performance outcomes.