Job description / Role
Our client is a luxury fashion brand and they are recruiting a Finance Manager for their offices in Dubai. This position oversees their operations in the Middle East and India region.
Our client, a luxury fashion brand is hiring a Finance Manager to join their team in Dubai.
* Handle the month-end and year-end closing process end to end
* Oversee the complete accounting cycle for all entities
* Assist the international finance teams with lease accounting and ensure that it is in compliance with IFRS 16 standards
* Prepare and reconcile tax fillings for the organisation's entities
* Handle the accounts receivables function and ensure that collections are received in a timely manner
* Take full ownership of all accounting and controls policies and systems. Subsequently, implement improvements with recommendations provided by senior management
* Manage a team of 4 accountants
* Supervise internal and external audit reviews
* Formulate best practices to streamline business activities and foster a continuous development environment
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, attractive discounts and performance based incentives
* Professional accounting qualification preferred (CA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA)
* Minimum 7 years of experience within a similar role, of which, at least 2 are in a managerial capacity
* Experience within retail is a huge advantage
* Solid knowledge of IFRS 16 and UAE VAT
* Proactive attitude
* Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Finance Operations and Control Manager
Dubai Properties (DP)
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East