Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with an international Real Estate business with a global presence, provide a range of commercial and residential services.
This is a hands on Finance Manager position managing the accounting functions for both the Dubai and Abu Dhabi portfolios, acting as a mentor for the finance teams. This role requires a minimum of 1 day per week in the Abu Dhabi Office.
* Preparation and closing monthly Financial Statements, in accordance with IFRS Standard Group Policy & Procedures
* Act as a business partner, providing support to the managers in Dubai, AD & heads of departments
* Coordinate with internal and external auditors
* Driving budgeting and forecasting processes, ensuring all inputted information is maintained with accuracy and update working files for regular review
* Analyse all lines of the P&L to explain variances versus budget/forecast
* Ensure internal financial controls are in place and drive efficiency throughout the department
* Maintain and reconcile balance sheet schedules, monthly
* Managing payroll expenses of all employee provisions on balance sheet
* Ensure the AR and AP functions are aligned to company procedures and protocol
* Regular reconciliation of inter-company balances
* Help regional teams with the consolidation, budgeting and forecasting
* VAT, WHT and Corporate Tax filings by country, liaising with designated third parties to ensure information is audited and checked before filing
* Responsible for the accounting of all transactions and ensuring that entries are posted correctly in accordance with IFRS and with Group Policy
* Provide monthly cash flow forecasting reports, highlighting areas where funds are required to maintain the operational position of each entity
* Must hold professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CA or equivalent
* 7 years of experience required, with a minimum of 2 years' in a managerial position
* Ideally, regional experience in the UAE
* Relevant experience in a large organisation, preferably a multinational
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Finance
RTC-1 Employment Services