Unibuild Group of Companies
Job description / Role
• Advise and work with company management to meet financial goals
• Oversee accounting personnel and departments
• Work with banks, sureties, and CPA as the company representative
• Advise and work with management regarding legal and regulatory issues, and reporting requirements
• Develop and implement goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting.
• Accurately track income and expenses
• Oversee vendor payments and payroll processing
• Prepare and review financial statements
• Monitor key performance indicators
• Account and cost reconciliation
• Develop, review and enhance internal controls, policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensure timely, accurate closing of full sets of accounts, budget & cash flow and consolidation.
• Conduct risk assessment for new contracts and provide analysis report.
• Manage liquidity and cash flow
• Prevent theft and fraud
• Perform accounting closeout procedures on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
• Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
• Analyze market trends to find opportunities for business expansion.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
Required skills and qualifications
• Must have experience in contracting/construction, transport industry area
• Experience certificate
• Degree in Finance / Accountancy / ACCA or equivalent
• At least 5 years’ hands-on experience in accounting and full-set accounts.
• Knowledge of applicable laws
• Accounting software-specific experience
• Supervision and employee relations
• Planning and problem solving
• Communication, both written and verbal
• Leadership, independent, attention to detail and good team player
About the Company
Our passion for excellence is the secret to our success. We always strive to excel in all the things we do and give you the ultimate customer satisfaction.
Unibuild is committed to understand your needs and meet your expectations. we give you only the best, state-of-the-art, reliable and cost-efficient transport, equipment and technology. we also have high caliber, experienced and dedicated team of professionals who is more willing to help you in the step-by-step planning and construction.
Unibuild aims to continuously be one of the leading companies in UAE. We always keep in mind our passion for excellence. thus, we will constantly improve the products we offer and the kind of services we render to you so we can meet your varying demands.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Finance
RTC-1 Employment Services
Finance Manager - Retail