Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Finance & Accounts Manager 12 months contract extendable (As per business requirement )
• Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
• Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
• Managing income and expenditure accounts
• Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
• Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
• Filing financial obligations
• Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
• Reviews and validates the petty cash reimbursements by ensuring proper segregation of duties.
• Responsible for the transfer pricing calculations Inter Company Settlements.
• Assisting GL team in uploading journals and extracts reports for analysis.
• Participation in special projects. Identify any potential financial related risk areas and provide sound recommendations and solutions to Client for mitigation of the identified risk.
• Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Management
• Handle the I-Procurement process form Accounting point of view and coordinate with stakeholders.
Key Performance Indicators
• Supervise & Meet accounting deadlines for monthly, quarterly and annual financial close.
• Quality of accounting records – compliant with corporate policies, GAAP, SEC and SOX.
• Accurate accounting of transactions - Leading to minimum accounting adjustments/errors and no repeat-audit points.
• Unusual items are properly identified, surfaced and resolved promptly.
• Ability to define/solve end-to-end problems and issues; timely and accurate processing of data/information through the systems.
• Quality of supervision/advice given and effectiveness of the team in jointly producing the desired output.
• Be a role model to demonstrate efficient execution, constant enhancement, ownership core values.
• Manage 4 accountants reporting to this role
• Review VAT filling & have knowledge on corporate income tax
• Positive attitude, flexibility and agility is a must
• Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA CPA or equivalent)
• Minimum 7 years of relevant accounting experience (Logistics/equipment rental/general trading) Sectors in UAE.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work well in a fast paced and high volume environment
• Strong technical accounting skills, and experience researching and documenting accounting issues
• Conversant with integrated accounting applications
• Knowledge of Microsoft office applications – Excel, Word, Access
• Conceptual and working knowledge of financial database
• Strong business ethics
• Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple priorities
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Finance
RTC-1 Employment Services
Finance Manager - Retail
Senior Finance Manager