Job description / Role
Robert Half is working with a Digital Marketing company looking to enhance their Finance function within the UAE.
The Finance Manager oversees the financial operations of the organization. They work closely with management to develop and implement strategies and plans to achieve the company's long-term success and growth objectives. They are responsible for advising the business and its leaders on opportunities to increase profit and maximise value through prudent financial practices, planning and analysis of financials and reporting on this.
* Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (cashflow, payroll, budgets and forecasting, contract approvals, invoicing, purchase payments and other transactions)
* Create, develop, review and regularly assess current financial policies
* Generate accurate and timely financial data , prepare and present daily, weekly, and monthly management reports
* Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling for senior company leadership.
* Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
* Support, advise and collaborate with other departments and senior leadership to achieve financial goals
* Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements, VAT, Corporation Tax etc
* Management, training, development and recruitment of finance team
Salary and Benefits
25,000-30,000 AED per month, plus company benefits
* Accountancy qualification - CIMA/ACCA/ ACA
* Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
* Western educated Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
* 7 years+ experience in accounting and or Financial analysis
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Big Fish Recruitment
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
A Leading Consultancy In UAE
Irwin & Dow